Terms & Conditions
The website www.nissawomen.com is operated for and on behalf of NISSA by SC DEMIUMA COMIMPEX SRL , a company registered in Romania at The National Trade Register Office under number J16/2326/1993 whose registered office is at Stefan Odobleja Street, Bl. A17, apartment 5, Dolj county, Craiova, with the registration number RO 4517523 and a bank account in EURO: RO90 RNCB 0090 0005 5455 0002 at BCR Lipscani.
Information about the website:
Service: ecommerce services driven exclusively on the publicly available portions on the website, meaning giving the customer the possibility to contact products and/or services using only electronic means, including other means of intercommunication (e.g. telephone).
User: The person or legal entity of a public or private law who has or obtains access to the content by any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc ) or based on an agreement between him and NISSA.
Account: The assembly of an email and a password which allows a single user to see the restricted areas of the site through which one can access the services.
Client: The person or legal entity of a public or private law who has or obtains access to the content and services by any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.) or based on an agreement between him and NISSA, or the person or entity who benefits from NISSA’s products and/ or services acquired by using the service.
Document: The terms and conditions mentioned here.
Newsletter: exclusively electronically means of periodical information upon the products, services and/or promotions conducted by NISSA at a certain period, without any commitment from NISSA regarding the information contained herein.
Transaction: the collection or the refund of an amount of money obtained from the sale of a product/service offered by NISSA to the client regardless of the preferred method of delivery.
Distance sales contracts : according to the definition from O.U.G ( Ordonanta de urgenta a Guvernului ) nr. 34/2014.
1. General policy
This document sets out the terms and conditions of use of the site/content/ services by the user or client, if he has no other valid usage agreement established between him and NISSA.
1. a. The access to the services is exclusively made by accessing the public website: www.nissawomen.com
1. b. The usage of the content/ service, including but not limited to accessing, visiting and viewing it, involves the client’s adherence to these terms and conditions except where the content does not have usage conditions distinctly mentioned.
1. c. By using the site/ content/ service, the user or client is solely responsible for all activities under its usage. He is also responsible for any material, intellectual or electronic damages or any other kind caused to the website, content, service, to NISSA or any other third party with whom NISSA has signed contracts according to the Romanian legislation.
1. d. If the user or the client does not agree and /or accepts and/ or revokes the approval given to this document:
1. d.1. He recedes the access to the service and other services offered through NISSA’s website, the newsletters and/or any other ways of communication from NISSA (electronic, phone, etc.) without any further guarantee from NISSA.
1. d.2. NISSA will erase all data referring to him from its database, with no further obligation to any party against the other or neither party can claim damages - interests from the other one.
1. e. The client/ user can come back at any time to its decision to agree and /or accept the document in the form in which it will be available at that time.
1. f. In order to exercise the right provided in Article 1.4, one can contact NISSA, or use the links provided by NISSA for this purpose.
1. g. The client cannot revoke the agreement expressed in favor of the document during the period of the contract or until the moment when all payments honored to NISSA will be made.
1. h. If the customer has paid all contracts honored to NISSA and revokes the agreement expressed in favor of the document during the order’s processing, NISSA will cancel the order without any further obligation to any party against the other or neither party can claim damages – interests from the other one.
2. a. The imagistic/ informative content presented on NISSA’s website is the intellectual property of SC DEMIUMA COMIMPEX SRL
2. b. The client/ user is not permitted to copy, transfer, modify and/ or otherwise alter, use, link to, expose, include any content in any other context than the one intended by NISSA, or include any content outside NISSA’s website, remove that signs that signifies NISSA’s copyright upon the content, or participate at the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by means of reproducing, modifying or displaying the content unless approved by SC DEMIUMA COMIMPEX SRL.
2. c. The content to which the User or client has and/ or gains access through any means, it is subjected to the document, if the content is not accompanied by a specific and valid usage agreement signed between this and NISSA, and without an implicit or explicit guarantee specified by NISSA in regards with this content.
2. d. The client/ user can copy, transfer and/ or use the content only for personal or non-commercial purposes, and when it does not interfere with the clauses of this document.
2. e. If NISSA gives the customer/ user the right to use a certain content, under a separate and described user agreement, content to which the user has or obtains access as provided by this agreement, this right extends only to that or those contents mentioned therein, only during its existence or the existence of these contents on the site or during the period and according to the conditions defined in the agreement, supposing they exist and they do not represent a contractual agreement from NISSA for that user, customer or any other third party who has/ obtains access by any means to this transferred content and that may be or is damaged in any way from the content during or after the expiration of the user agreement.
2. f. Any content transmitted for the user or for the client through any other means of communications (electronic, phone, etc.) or obtained by accessing, visiting, and/ or viewing it, does not constitute a contractual obligation from NISSA and / or from NISSA’s employee who mediated the transfer of the content, if any, to the respective content.
2. g. Any use of the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by the document or, if any, by the agreement that accompanies it, is prohibited.
3. a. NISSA publishes on the website complete and accurate identification and contact details for the client or user.
3. b. By using the contact form or the service on the site, the user or client allows to be contacted by NISSA through any available means, including electronic ones.
3. c. The partial or total completion of the contact form and submitting it does not represent any commitment from NISSA to contact the user or client.
3. d. Accessing the site, using the information presented upon it, visiting the pages or sending emails or notifications signed by NISSA can be done electronically, by telephone or any other means of communication available to the user or client and NISSA, thus considering that it agrees to receive electronic and by telephone notifications, including communications by email or ads on other sites.
3. e. NISSA reserves the right not to answer all requests of any kind received by any communication means (electronic, telephone, etc.).
4. a. receiving a newsletter involves filling out a form by the user or client and an unconditional acceptance of the document, if he has not already agreed.
4. c. user or a client can unsubscribe from receiving the newsletters at any time by:
4. c.1. Using the assigned link within any newsletter received.
4. c. 2. By modifying his acceptance upon receiving the newsletter and by using pages from restricted areas, by using the account.
4. c. 3. By contacting NISSA, according to the contact details, and without further obligation of any party against the other or neither party can claim damages-interests from the other one.
4. d. Unsubscribing from receiving the newsletters, does not imply renouncing the approval given for the document.
4. e. NISSA reserves the right to select the users to whom they will send the newsletter and also the right to remove from its database any user or client who, previously, have expressed their consent to receive the newsletter without any further commitment from NISSA, or any other previous notification.
4. f. NISSA will not include in the newsletters sent to the user or client any other advertising material as a content that makes reference to a third party who is not yet a partner of NISSA at the time of the newsletter’s delivery.
5. Online sales policy
5. a. Any user who has or creates an account is allowed to access the services;
5. b. For the user to be allowed to access the service, he has to accept the terms of this document;
5. c. Based on a previous behavior, NISSA can restrict the customer’s access to the service.
5. d. It is forbidden to share an account among multiple customers;
5. e. If the situation mentioned above occurs, NISSA reserves the right to cancel or suspend the client’s access to the content or service.
6. NISSA’s products
6. a. The products sold via www.nissawomen.com are new, under NISSA’s trademark and upon delivery they are accompanied by an invoice and a warranty certificate, as required by law. The products and services are offered under the provision of this document and under the availability of the ordered item. Therefore NISSA reserves the right not to deliver a product if it cannot be found on NISSA’s current offer.
6. b. The prices indicated include VAT (24 %), but not delivery charges, unless it is specifically stated upon the website. The items’ price printed on the bill will be the same as the one established by NISSA’s customer support when approving the order.
6. c. Even if, despite our efforts, a small number of products upon the website may have a wrong price set by our computer’s application, always take into account the final price accepted by the client within the discussions had with NISSA’s consultants. If the real price of the product is higher than the price shown on the website, our sales consultants are entitled to satisfy your request, meaning to deliver the product at the price displayed on the website, only if we can, as you are also entitled to refuse the item ordered. If the actual price is lower than the price published on the website, and you have paid the price in advance, the difference will be reimbursed to you upon a mutual agreement, but not later than 30 days after receiving the product.
6. d. NISSA offers no guarantee, neither expressed nor implied, regarding and without limitation to the operation of this site, the information, the accuracy of descriptions, the updated content, the products on the site and their suitability upon particular purposes. The users exclusively agree that the usage of this site, products or other related services is at their own risk, the only exception concerning NISSA is to grant users to right to withdrawal as required by law and detailed later on in this document. The images published on this site are used as an example and the supplied products may differ in any way from those images shown (color, accessories, appearance, etc.)
7. Products availability
7. a. NISSA reserves the right to change the prices of the products and/ or services available on the site without prior notice to the user or client;
7. b. Depending on the availability of the product, the price of the purchased product or service is the one mentioned at the time of the order;
7. c. The price of the promotional purchased products or services is the one mentioned at the time of the order, depending on the availability of the product and/ or depending on the promotional period, if it is defined;
7. d. The price of the purchased products or items of an issued order cannot be changed afterwards unless approved by both parties.
7. e. The price of the purchased products and / or services of a signed contract cannot be changed;
7. f. The client may cancel the products and services ordered only if it is between the process of issuing the order and its transformation into a contract and only if the chosen payment method is cash on delivery.
7. g. The client may cancel the products and/ or services ordered via agreement, according to art. 13.
7. h. Promotions and discounts are to be applied only during the period specified on promotional materials and prices will be calculated according to the conditions stipulated within them.
7. i. When returning products within a promotion: If, by removing one or more products of the order, the conditions stipulated in the promotional materials no longer comply, then the price of the remaining product / products will be recalculated without applying the promotion discount!
8. Online purchasing
8. a. The customer may place orders for the commercialized products at a certain time only on the website.
8. b. By purchasing an item, the client agrees that the details required for the buying process are accurate, complete and real at the time of placing the order, also known in this document by the name of issued order.
8. c. By purchasing an item, the client consents that NISSA can contact him for the following purposes/ situations, by any means available/ agreed by NISSA, depending on the purpose/situation:
8. c.1. Validation upon product’s availability and quantities purchased by the customer;
8. c.2. The client’s validation upon the price of the ordered item according to art. 8.c.1, and, depending on the situation, by including other paid services (e.g transportation, etc.) ;
8. c.3. Mutual agreement upon the product’s delivery details;
8. d. NISSA may automatically cancel an order made by the client, without any further obligation to any party against the other or, neither party can claim damages from the other in the following cases:
8. d.1. The data provided by the customer on the website is incomplete or incorrect;
8. d.2. The client’s activity upon the website can and / or caused damages of any kind to NISSA and/ or its partners;
8. d.3. Without any justification
8. e. the client can cancel an order made when he is contacted according to the terms mentioned at 8c.
8. f. Once the client validates the counter value of the ordered item or when NISSA informs the client about its validated ordered, the order becomes a distance sales contract, thus applying the definitions mentioned in O.U.G ( Ordonanta de urgenta a Guvernului ) nr. 34/2014, stated in this document as a contract to which these terms and conditions apply without limitation.
8. g. The product’s delivery details including but not limited to the delivery time frame, do not constitute a contractual obligation from NISSA, and neither party can claim damages from the other one if either party may or is injured in any way from their violation.
8. h. If a customer changes its personal data using the forms available on site, all existing contracts which are being processed at that time maintains the defined / accepted data given by the client at the time prior to the change.
8. i. It is allowed to use only one voucher per customer for an online made order. Using multiple vouchers will lead to the cancellation of the order by NISSA’s representatives.
8. j. Our business hours are from Monday to Friday between 09:00am – 17:30pm, and our delivery time frame is from Monday to Friday between 09.00am – 17.30pm.
9. Measuring advice
In order for you to be sure that the product that you want will fit you, we advise you to take a similar piece of clothing from your wardrobe, to lie it down on a flat surface and to measure it. Then you will only have to compare its sizes with those of the product that you want.
Or you might just as well take a centimeter and measure your body. Be careful not to fool yourself and make sure you have you measuring tape snug, not tight.
If after measurement, you find yourself in the middle of two sizes, then we advise you to choose the bigger size. Theoretically, this one will fit you better.
10. a The ordered must be paid in full, otherwise we will not send you the delivery. The payments will be made in advance.
10. b We accept Visa (Visa Electron, Visa Classic, Visa Business), MasterCard (Mestro) , JCB and Diner’S Club cards. Payment is only debited from your card at time of dispatch.
10. c. All payments will be made in EUR. Due to differencies in exchange rates between banks, prices presented on the website in other currencies except EUR may be different from the actual price you will be charged by your bank.
11. a. The delivery will be made by TNT service
Express Shipping within 5-10 working days
11. b. If the customer cannot be found at the address mentioned, at the time scheduled, our courier will try once again after making contact with him, then the order will be canceled and the product will be shipped back to NISSA, thus the client will have to bear the costs of a new delivery, regardless of the products ordered. The product’s delivery address will be confirmed by NISSA’s advisors only in writing via e-mail.
11. c. Upon delivery, by accepting the products the client states that the products have arrived in a good condition and are ready to wear through a signature on the legal documents. The invoice represents a buying/ selling contract as followed by the Romanian legislation.
11. d. NISSA reserves the right to delay or cancel the delivery of the ordered items if they cannot be met for reasons beyond NISSA which include: fires explosions, floods, epidemics, strikes, governmental actions, wars, acts of terrorism, protests, riots, civil disorder or any other major impediments under Romanian’s laws,
11. e. The maximum amount of damage that can be paid to any customer by NISSA in case of failure or improper delivery is the amount received by NISSA from this customer.
Warranty conditions are in accordance with Law number 449/2003 and GO 21/1992. When requesting a guarantee it is required a presentation of the defective product in the original packaging, along with any related accessories, a copy of the invoice and the warranty certificate in original. If the products are not accompanied by these documents, the products can be returned to the buyer / sender without a warranty.
13. Returning policy
13. a. NISSA’s customer may return the products purchased through a contract in the following situations:
13. a.1. The product does not comply with the specifications available on site;
13. a.2. Severely damaged packages;
13. a.3. Wrong delivery address;
13. a.4. Products with erroneously ordered sizes (thicknesses);
13. a.5. The consumer has the right to cancel its contract without penalty and without giving any reason, within 30 days after receiving the product or, as for services, after the agreement has been concluded. The only charge that may be made to the consumer is the cost for returning the goods.
13. b. The client must notify NISSA its intention to return the ordered items through any means of written communication (e-mail/fax/etc - email@example.com)within maximum 30 days after receiving the goods and / or services , in accordance with art .
13. c. The client must notify NISSA its intention to replace the products purchased, according to art . 13.a.4 by any means of communication ( e-mail/telephone/etc ) within maximum 30 days from receipt of the goods and / or services , in accordance with Article 13.a.5 .
13. d. The customer who, under Article 13.a.2 / art 13.a.3, notified NISSA, has the responsibility to ensure that the products mentioned will be returned to NISSA in maximum 30 days after the dispatch notification has been issued, otherwise NISSA will consider the request improper / invalid.
13. e. NISSA’s customer cannot return the products purchased through a contract, and / or cannot claim any other damages-interests/ amends, for the following purposes or situations:
13. e.1. The replacement of an ordered item with a product with other specifications or of a different type , except the case provided in Art. 13.a.4 .
13. e.2. The return policy within art . 13.a.3 or 13.a.2 caused by any situation referred to 13.1 includes a shipping date which exceeds the 30 working days time frame stipulated under Article 13.1.5 to the following working day after the agreement has been concluded.
13. e.3. When returning a product with one of the clauses stated in Art. 13.1, the product which is to be returned is not in the same condition then when it was shipped (in original packaging with all tags intact and documents accompanying him).
13. f. The reimbursement of the price of the product, it will be done within 14 days after accepting the return.
13. g. If a product is replaced with an identical one, as stated by 13.1.4, the replacement will be made in the conditions and limits of a normal order.
13. h. If the customer returned a product in accordance with Article 13.1.4 and NISSA does not have an identical product available for replacement, NISSA will give the clients the money paid for the product in accordance with 13.6.
13. i. The price for any additional services, including but not limited to the delivery of goods, cannot be reimbursed.
13. j. In all cases, the shipping’s changes will be held by the customer.
It is required to fill in an online return form. The products returned should be sent to Online Shop NISSA, SC Demiuma Comimpex SRL, Electronic Industrial Park , El Prof Building, 82 Baicului Street, 2nd district , postal code 021784 , Bucharest, Romania.
Making a return or exchange is easy.
If you'd like to return an order, you need to complete the Return Form with the products you intend to return by selecting whether you want a refund or exchange.
Please make sure the Return Form is filled out and placed in your returns package. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
If you require an exchange, then please make sure you include the code of the product, size and colour you would like on your returns form. All exchanges are based on stock availability.
After completing the Return Form, you need to send your item(s) back to us within 28 days of receiving your order.You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
The only taxes that will be covered by you will be the Returns taxes, the New delivery with a replaced product will be free of charge.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all NISSA tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if any of your purchases have been delivered without NISSA tags.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on NISSA. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
14. Fraud and Spam Policy
NISSA’s website is hosted by the servers of a third company. NISSA will not be held responsible for any errors that may appear on the website regardless of the reasons that they occur, including website changes, settings or scheduled updates. NISSA will not be held responsible for any errors arising due to the use of certain browsers when visiting NISSA’s website. NISSA is not responsible for the content, quality or nature of the sites which are accessible through the links used on www.nissawomen.com . For those websites, the owners are fully responsible upon them.
Subscribing and unsubscribing from the newsletter:
The subscribers of NISSA’s newsletter can resubmit these commercial communications to others on their liability, in conditions that they did not change either the structure or the content of such messages. The persons receiving NISSA’s commercial messages shall be deemed to have been informed by the subscribers of the terms of this article. In this context, NISSA will not be responsible under any circumstances for the actions of its subscribers.
NISSA reserves the right to restrict the access of any subscriber to the newsletter, if we have any reason to believe that the subscriber does not comply with the provisions of this document.
14. 1. NISSA does not require its Clients or Users by any means of communication ( e-mail/telephone/SMS/etc ) information regarding confidential data , bank accounts / cards or passwords .
14. 2. The Client / User takes full responsibility for the disclosure of its confidential data to a third party.
14. 3. NISSA declines all responsibility in the event that an User /a Client would be / is prejudiced in any way by a third party who claims that he is / represents NISSA’s interests.
14. 4. The customer or user shall inform NISSA on such attempts, using the contact information mentioned herein.
14. 5. NISSA does not promote spam.
14. 6. Any user / customer who has explicitly provided his email address on the site can choose to delete it.
14. 7. NISSA’s electronic means of distance communication (e.g. e- mail) contain complete and accurate identification details of the sender or links to it, at the content’s delivery.
14. 8. These purposes will be considered as fraudulent attempts upon the website/ content and/ or NISSA and this will set in motion a criminal investigation against those who have tried and /or achieved this purpose ( s):
14. 8.1. To access someone else’s / a client ’s data using an account or any other method.
14. 8.2. To alter or otherwise modify the content of the site or the Content sent by NISSA to the user / client through any method.
14. 8.3. To affect the server’s / website’s performances upon which the site is running;
14. 8.4. To access or disclose to any third party that do not has the necessary legal authority , the content sent through any means of communication from NISSA to the user / client when he it is not the content’s legitimate receiver.
15. a. NISSA cannot be held responsible by any entity or legal person who uses and relies on content.
15. b. NISA cannot be held responsible for any damage (directly, indirectly, accidental or not etc.) resulted from the usage or the inability to use the content’s information presented or not on the website or for any other errors or omissions upon the content’s presentation/ display, which may lead to a further loss.
15. c. If a client/user believes that the content sent by NISSA through any means of communication, violates the copyrights or any other rights, he can contact NISSA for details, according to the contact details provided herein, so NISSA can be informed and to be able to make a decision.
15. d. NISSA does not guarantee its users or clients access to the site or to the services and does not give the right to download or partially and/ or totally modify the content, to partially or fully reproduce it, to copy, or to exploit the content in any other manner, or to transfer it to any other third party, content to which he has and/ or has obtained access based on an user agreement, and sends it without a prior written consent from NISSA.
15. e. NISSA is not responsible for the content, quality or nature of other websites which are accessible through the content’s links, regardless of the nature of these links. The whole responsibility comes upon the owners of these sites.
15. f. NISSA is exonerated from any blame if the usage of the sites and/ or the content sent to the user or client via any means of communication (electronic, telephone, etc.) through the sites, e-mail or through NISSA’s employees, when the usage of this content may or can produce damage of any kind to the user, client and/or any third part involved in this content transfer.
15. g. NISSA does not offer any direct or indirect guarantees if:
15. g.1. The service / product is according to the customer’s requirement;
15. g.2. The service/ product will be uninterrupted, secure or without errors of any kind;
15. g.3. The products/ services obtained free of charge or paid through the service will meet the customer’s needs and requirements.
15. h. The operators, administrators and/or the owners of the site are in no way responsible for the relations or consequences resulting from, but not limited to, purchasing, special offers, promotions, advancements, or any other type of relationship/ connection/ transaction/ collaboration/ etc. which may occur between the client or user and any of those who make direct or indirect promotion through the site
16. a. NISSA guarantees the security and confidentiality of the data hosted and transmitted via its information system. These details may be used by NISSA to send to the user the order confirmation ticket, various special offers, promotions, etc. only with the user’s prior consent. By providing personal details to NISSA, this does not involve an obligation on the user’s part and they can refuse to provide such data in any circumstances, and they can easily ask to be erased from its database. Any such request/ notification to be deleted from the database will be dated, signed and sent by the person registered in our database by e-mail at email@example.com , or by post at Sc DEMIUMA COMIMPEX Ltd - El Prof Building, 82 Baicului St., 2nd District, Postal Code 021784, Bucharest, Romania.
16. b. NISSA is bound not to disclose personal data to third parties except for their direct marketing operator. Personal data may be transmitted to the authorities in order to verify business transactions or to any other authorities entitled to carry out any inspections justified by law, if this will be required according with the applicable laws.
16. c. The information provided to NISSA is used only in the purpose for which they were intended (placing orders, sending messages to the staff, subscription to newsletters, etc.) according to the law. NISSA does not provide your e-mail address to any third party, does not encourage spam, and does not share the information provided by its clients, without their explicit consent.
16. d. NISSA states that will respect the rights conferred by law no. 677/2001 upon the individual’s protection in regards to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data; the law no. 365/2002 on electronic commerce and Ordinance no. 130/2000 regarding the consumer’s protection upon the termination and the execution of distance sales contract with ulterior amendments. These rights include (but it is not limited to): the right to ask NISSA to confirm the processing / or no processing of your personal data, free of charge; the right to ask NISSA to correct, update, to block or delete, for free, the provided data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001; the right to ask NISSA to stop processing you personal data ,free of charge; the right to ask NISSA to stop sending promotional messages;
Any such request/ notification will be dated, signed and sent by the person registered in our database by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , or by post at Sc DEMIUMA COMIMPEX Ltd - El Prof Building, 82 Baicului Street, District 2 , Postal Code 021784 , Bucharest, Romania.
NISSA cannot be held responsible for the errors arising from the user’s negligence upon the security and the confidentiality of your account and password. NISSA in no way can be hold responsible for the loss or damage of the personal data stored for the purpose stated in this document.
17. Major Force and Fortuity Case
17. a. Except the cases where it was not expressly provided, any of the parties of a concluded contract, which is still in progress, will not be held responsible for not executing it on time and/ or properly, totally or partially any of the obligations stated in the contract, if the failure to respect the obligation was caused by unexpected emergency case.
17. b. The party or the legal representative of those who invoke the above mentioned incident is forced to inform the other party immediately and completely about it and to take any measures available to limit the consequences of the event.
17. c. The party or the legal representative of those who invoke the above mentioned incident is relieved from this obligation only if the event prevents him for doing so.
17. d. If within 15 days from its occurrence, the event mentioned does not come to an end, each party will have the right to notify the other party the termination of this contract without any of them to be able to claim further damages.
17. e. The party who invokes the emergency case must prove the impossibility to perform its obligations within 30 days from the event’s occurrence according to art. 17.c.
18. Legal Notice and Disclaimer
18. a. By using / visiting / viewing / etc the sites and / or any content submitted by NISSA, the user/ client accessing and / or sending by any means of communication (electronic, phone, etc) he at least agrees with these “Terms and conditions”.
18. b. Any dispute regarding these "Terms and Conditions" that might occur between the User / Client and NISSA must be resolved amicably.
18. c. NISSA is not responsible for any loss, costs, claims, expenses or liabilities, if they are directly caused by not respecting these Terms and Conditions.
18. d. Any dispute of any sort that might arise between the user and NISSA or its partners will be resolved amicably. If this is not possible, the conflict will be settled in court, according to the Romanian laws.
18. e. If any of the clauses mentioned above will be found null or invalid, regardless of the cause, this clause will not affect the validity of the other clauses.
18. f. The present document has been written and will be interpreted in accordance with the Romanian legislation.
19. Final provisions
19. a. NISSA reserves the right to make any changes to these terms and to add modifications to the site/ to its structure/ to the services, including changes that may affect the site and/or any Content without prior notice to the User or Client.
19. b. NISSA will not be held responsible for any unexpected errors that might appear upon the site for any reason, including the changes, the settings etc which are not made by the site’s administrator.
19. c. NISSA reserves the right to introduce any kind of banners and / or links to any page on the site, as permitted by applicable law. Exceptions are the pages where are presented the partner companies or their offerings and where will not be placed banners of competitive nature.
Any other problem caused by the products and services presented on www.nissawomen.com and is not already treated within any article of this document, will be resolved amicably within 30 working days from the date of a written notification upon the user’s problem.
If you do not manage to resolve the conflict amicably, it is up to the Romanian court or up to an alternative organization entitled to resolve disputes, agreed by both parties. By agreeing to the website www.nissawomen.com’s Terms and Conditions, the client assumes all consequences which might occur by using the site in these conditions.
NISSA, website www.nissawomen.com is operated for and on behalf of NISSA by SC DEMIUMA COMIMPEX SRL , a company registered in Romania at The National Trade Register Office under number J16/2326/1993 whose registered office is at Stefan Odobleja Street, Bl. A17, apartment 5, Dolj county, Craiova, with the registration number RO 4517523 and a bank account in EURO: RO90 RNCB 0090 0005 5455 0002 at BCR Lipscani.